SMSCom Hybrid Controller MK2 8A
The Hybrid Controller is a series of fan drives that are built on a transformer. This technique offers the advantage that the connected fans can do their work very quietly. These controllers have up to 5 control modes. The Hybrid controllers are available in 4, 8 and 16 Ampere variants. The PRO version of the Hybrid controller has an added light sensor to detect a dark period. During the dark period, extra soaking is avoided, with too much moist air. Of the Hybrid controllers, the temperature, the minimum and maximum fan speed are set by means of rotary knobs.
|Max. Load:||8A / 1800 watts|
|Dimensions:||31.5 x 22 x 34 cm|
- Electronic, accurate climate control;
- Easy operation with 3 knobs (Desired Temperature, Minimum Speed, Maximum Speed);
- Maximum loadable up to 8A / 1800 watts;
- 5 meter NTC Temperature sensor included;
- 5 Meter Light Sensor Included;
- Reserve fuse included;
- Special program to prevent excessive humidity at night;
- Software driven.