(OCR®) CO2 tents, with their clever designs, quality materials and high level of finish, are the best that is currently available in the market. The OCR tents consist of a robust metal structure and high-quality, lightweight canvas covered with an extremely reflective silver coating that significantly increases the light intensity on the inside (diamond reflection). The canvas has effective resistance to tearing, it is heat, oil, grease and moisture resistant, and it can be washed, both on the inside and on the outside. Every OCR tent features a double floor, i.e. it includes the rigid, water-tight drip tray made from robust 0.6 mm PVC foil.
Every tent has several doors, inlet and outlets for ventilation and electricity cables and ventilation grilles at the bottom that can be closed or opened, and that all feature light-tight zippers. This prevents the tent from letting any light in or out. An OCR tent is quick and easy to erect. Needless to say, the tent always comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions. The clever design makes OCR tents easy to link together and they are perfectly compatible with the OCL XXL Series lighting scheme.
A summary of all the benefits:
- Specially designed for CO2 growing!
- Very strong and robust 25mm frame, can be subjected to loads of up to 120 kg
- Extra high tent height of 2.40 metres
- Several doors
- Can be linked to other OCR tents.
- Water-tight, seamless, rigid 0.6mm PVC foil floor, tested with 2200 litres of water, no risk of leaks.
- All tent components are available separately, i.e. they are easy to reorder.
- Extra holes for water and electricity with double sleeves for light-tight sealing.
- 350mm ventilation holes with double sleeves for light-tight air hose connections.
- First 1+1=3 tent, increasing your climate system’s capacity by 50%.
- Extremely suitable in combination with climate systems (Opticlimate / Nagano etc.)
- Strong zippers
- The frame was designed according to a lighting scheme with OCL XXL Series Professional 1000 watt double-ended luminaires.
- This OCR tent is individually packaged, making it easy to transport.
- Dimensions: 1.5X1.5X2.4M
- Canvas thickness: 1680D
- Frame Ø: 25mm
- Number of doors: 6
- Air hose hole Ø: 350mm
- Number of holes for air hose: 20
- Cable hole Ø: 10mm
- Number of cable holes: 16
Every OCR XXL SERIES CO2 tent is delivered complete with:
- A 100% metal frame with highly robust connections.
- A strong bag with the 1680D Mylar canvas neatly packed in it.
- Very sturdy and thick 1680D Mylar canvas that is easy to zip together.
- A watertight, rigid inlay floor made from 0.6mm PVC foil.
- Rubber feet for the support poles.
- Very easy to understand instructions.