Mammoth Lite+ 100 Lumatek Attis 300 Complete grow tent
Mammoth lite is ideal for the hobby grower who does not want to spend too much money, the Lite + version is the cheapest series from Mammoth. It comes complete with hooks and straps and is very easy to install. The tent has a light proof design and mounting is quick and easy.
- Improved reflective material
- New design with 16mm poles
- Fast and easy installation
- Material is washable both indoors and outdoors
Lumatek Attis 300W
With the advancement in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering growers a significant return on investment. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light amount (intensity and duration) sufficient to provide a single source illumination for the entire growth cycle from vegetative to flowering period.
The Lumatek Attis series is a range of full spectrum LED grow lights with the highest BIN quality LUMLED LEDs and dimmable Lumatek drivers. Available in 300 W (1 m²) and 200 W (0.8 m²) versions, this lightweight fixture is ideal as a single light source or as additional grow lighting for propagation, vegetative and flowering growth periods of indoor crops.
The array of LEDs provide a uniform light distribution at close range from the crop, allowing the canopy to penetrate well without hot spots and excessive heat. The innovative heat sink and the use of passive natural convection have eliminated the need for a fan, reducing noise levels and significantly extending fixture life as it has no moving parts.
The Attis is a very efficient grow light. The 300W model that produces 690 µmol / s PPF with an efficiency of 2.3 µmol / J (fixture efficiency) is ideal for a grow area of 1 x 1 m (1m²).
Lumatek LED grow light solutions use a mix of white, deep red and far red LEDs to produce a highly efficient light source that is calibrated to provide high intensity, stable and uniform output for optimal light absorption.
Previous generations of LED grow lights used a mixture of royal blue and deep red LEDs to address chlorophyll absorption peaks. While these solutions worked properly, they lacked important spectra for high-quality plant growth, lacked penetration through dense canopy, and caused poor visibility when inspecting and maintaining grow rooms.
Lumatek's innovative design and advancement in LED technology has produced a powerful LED grow light with passive convection cooling. This fanless design means no moving parts, so Lumatek LED luminaires are extremely robust with a long lifespan and quiet operation.
- High efficiency 2.3 µmol / J;
- High PPF output for high intensity 690 µmol / s;
- High quality Lumatek LED drivers;
- LEDs of the highest BIN value;
- Balanced full spectrum;
- Compact design ideal for a cultivation area of 1 m²;
- Fully dimmable;
- Plug & Play.
- Efficacy: 2.3 µmol / J;
- PPF: 690 µmol / s;
- Input voltage: 220-240V, 50-60Hz;
- Power consumption: 300W;
- Area: 1 x 1 m;
- Waterproof and dustproof: IP20;
- Lifespan: 60,000 hours;
- Light distribution: 110 °;
- Light source: LEDs;
- Diode Ratio: White - 87.6%, Red 8.4%, Far Red 4%;
- Diodes efficiency: dark red 660 NM - 3.1 mmol / J, white - 2.9 mmol / J;
- Dimmable: 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and 100%;
- Thermal management: Passive;
- Power factor:> 0.95;
- Weight: 5.2 kg;
- Dimensions: 558.2 x 558.2 x 86.8 mm;
- Spectrum: full spectrum +;
- Warranty: 3 years.
- 1 x Attis 300W LED Fixture (including LED driver and dimmer);
- 1 x power cable;
- 2 x metal wire hangers;
- 1 x Instruction Manual.