The Clima Control offers the possibility to connect two fans and has a very clear menu.
TechGrow Clima Control 14A Excl. Sensor
TechGrow's Clima Control is effective in controlling your indoor climate.
The Clima Control allows you to connect two fans and has a very clear menu, as you are used to from TechGrow. The display also reads the minimum / max values. The simple menu makes this controller easy to operate by using the DDK. Includes unique calibration menu for adjusting each box, so you can set how much power is required for 10% and 90%. regardless of the size. The Clima Control only controls the temperature, but can display the value of connected sensors.
Linked to many other TechGrow products.
|Power Supply:||100 to 240 Volt|
|Recording:||3 watts (with sensor without fan)|
|Maximum capacity fan:||7 Amp / 1700W, 14 Amp / 3400W|
|Setting range temperature:||10.0 - 50.0 C|
|Setting range temperature hysteresis:||0 - 5.0 C.|
|Setting range temperature offset:||-5.0 to +5.0 C.|
- The Clima Control can measure CO2, humidity, and temperature sensors connected, measure, control, display and record min / max values.
- All settings are stored at power outage.
- Displays the min / max values of connected sensors in the display.
- The display will refresh every second.
- Indicator LEDs assume light detection and stable climate.
- The fan can be operated automatically or manually.
- The fan control is adjustable in 10% increments.
- Unique calibration menu for adjusting each box, regardless of size.
- Automatic power off of the display backlight after 60 seconds.
- Automatic detection of cable failure or poor contact of the connected sensors.
- Connection of the sensors with standard network cable (UTP).
- Linked to many TechGrow devices.
- Various sensors are available separately.
- Possibility of connecting the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).