De Spectrum King 402+ 120˚+ Dimmer (New Model)
1 Spectrum King SK402 (+dimmer): € 1049,00
1 Method Seven Cultivator LED+ € 59,00
- 15% brighter light than the 400+
- New Cree LEDs
- Lighter weight
- White heat sink for maximum reflectivity
- Better used materials
- Actual consumption: 460 watts
- Comparable to: 1000 Watt
The Spectrum King 402+ 120˚ is the highly upgraded version of its predecessor, the 400+. The SK 402+ has the same 120˚ lens but has improved passive cooling and is more powerful than the 400+. The number of lumens, or the amount of visible light per time unit, has been increased to 46,000 and the latest CREE LEDs have been used. Because of both improvements, the radiated light of the SK402 is at least 15% more powerful than that of the SK400. Another interesting adaptation in the design is the use of the so-called Smart Power Supplies that can provide analytical data in case of a defect. The most eye-catching innovation is probably the color since the 402+ is the first model of Spectrum King that was executed in white. The advantage of a white housing is that it reflects the light of adjacent lamps better than a black housing does. Like the other models of Spectrum King, the SK402 + is also practically watertight, so that the lamp is not hindered by spraying water or sprinkling.
The technicians of Spectrum King use it as usual for them that natural sunlight is the best for your plants, making the SK 402+ 120˚ also equipped with a Full Spectrum light range. This means that the SK 402+ radiates a white, sunlight-like light in which your plants feel at home during all phases of life.
The 120˚ lens on this grow light is intended to emit the light as widely as possible. This allows you to hang the lamp low above the breeding surface, just look at the specifications below. Spectrum King grow lights with 120˚ lenses are mainly used for growing areas with multiple plants, which do not have to be really high. Because the light radiates widely, a grow lamp with a 120˚ lens is much better suited for relatively low grow rooms than a grow light with a 90˚ lens.
- Actual consumption: 460 watts
- Similar to: 1000 Watt HPS
- Recommended height: at least 30 cm above the top of the plant *
- Scope: 120 x 120 cm (flowering), 150 x 150 cm (growth)
- Burning hours: + 50,000
- Weight: 11.3 kilograms
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 28 cm
* Pay attention with the minimum height above the plant. One plant is more sensitive to light than the other, so that one plant will also experience stress or damage by too much light than the other. We therefore always advise to keep a little more distance at the beginning, so that you can assure yourself that your plant feels comfortable with the light and its power. All LED grow lights that you will find in this online shop are so powerful that it really does not matter to give them a bit more height. Especially when the plants are very young, you can hang the bulb a bit higher. Once you find that they are really well excited and look healthy, you can lower the lamp. If you want to be completely sure that your plants are optimally protected against stress caused by, for example, light, you have to give LED Protect from the beginning of the cycle.