The Gronest Aqua Breath pots are very sturdy and durable thanks to the Aqua Breath geotextile developed by Gronest.
Gronest Aqua Breathe Fabric Pot 39 LITER 36 X 36 X 30 cm
The biggest innovation of the Aqua Breath fabric is the optimal aeration for the roots and the moisture retention.
The pots are double stitched, this provides extra firmness. The pots are made of the highest quality non-woven geotextile, which works much better than the cheaper types of textile that other pots use. The pots are made by hand in Europe. Due to the special fabric of the pots, they are washable and 100% biodegradable.
These pots offer you the best price-quality ratio!
- These pots are more environmentally friendly and more versatile than traditional pots made of plastic or clay
- Because it is a soft pot, the plant has the ability to grow through the soil
- The Aqua Breath system prevents the roots from circling
- Over-watering is prevented by the ideal drainage
- Due to the Aqua Breath system, water can only pass through the bottom of the pot
- Double stitched
- Easy to transport
- Take almost no space in unused space
- Reusable and washable in the washing machine
- The plant can easily regulate its temperature through natural ventilation
- Perfectly combined with hydroponic systems
- Promoted exuberant ramifications of the roots
- Dimensions: 28.5x28.5x30 cm
- Content: 25 liters
- Colour black
- Handles: none